- Paul McGann regenerated into John Hurt
- The Eighth Doctor was trying to carry on being The Doctor during the Time War before he regenerated
- The Eighth Doctor’s audio companions are canon
- The Doctor can regenerate into a woman
- He chose to become a warrior to put an end to the Time War
- The War Doctor looked young when he began
- The Eighth Doctor died trying to save a single person
- My heart is broken
Still didn’t answer if he could be a ginger though.
…what? Someone had to say it.
We heard, woman, man, young, old…but no fucking ginger…c’mon moffat, you could have given us a reason behind his desire to be ginger.
I got an email today saying that my page turned 1. I was confused by this for a bit, and now, with only 17 days until my own birthday as well I figured why not celebrate, wish my tumblr and myself a happy birthday. Messages appreciated, especially if they are naughty. My Tumblr turns 1 and I am close to turning 28. WooHoo…or something.
So, this Barilla pasta thing pretty much irks the crap out of me. But I am trying to start something.
I am using it on Twitter and anywhere hashtags are used in an attempt to get well known, non-hetero, people to buy Barilla, just once and make up some sort of mock ad featuring said well known non-hetero people to just piss the people at Barilla off. Sure it will mean free advertising for them…but it will not be advertising they want, and that would be an amazing thing.
If you stalk/follow/friend any well known non-hetero people, please ask them to do this, use the tag when you do it…lets make Barilla realize they chose the wrong time to decide to make such a bigoted remark.
It is time for a fabulous pasta revolution!